1970 Corvette | Corvettes For Sale
The 1970 C3 Corvette saw a slight body style change. Fender flares were added to reduce damge casued from wheel-thrown debris. Also changed was the side louvers from the 1969 Shark gill looking vertical slats to the egg-crate style to match the front grill. 1970 will be the last year that high compression engines are available due to lower octane unleaded gas. See below for production numbers and 1970 Corvette specifications.
Find 1970 Corvettes for sale - Sell your 1971 Corvette
- New LT1 engine with solid lifters and 370 hp offered.
- Fender flares added to reduce damage from wheel-thrown debris.
- Eggcrate pattern in grille and side louvers.
- New interior design with deluxe option offered.
- 1970 production did not begin until January 1970 due to extended 1969 production.
1970 Corvette PRODUCTION:
17,316 with 6,648 convertibles, 10,668 coupes
$5,192 (coupe), $4,849 (convertible)
Sport Coupe, Convertible
350 cubic inches, 300 horsepower
350/300, 350/350, 350/370, 454/390
1970 Corvette COLOR CHOICES:
Monza Red, Mulsanne Blue, Bridgehampton Blue, LaGuna Gray,
Marlboro Maroon, Donnybrooke Green, Corvette Bronze, Cortez Silver,
Classic White, Daytona Yellow
1970 Corvettes for sale
<< 1969 Corvette - 1971 Corvette >>